Friday, June 01, 2007

Subscribe!

I love the internet. You can do so much! With a little help from strangers, you can reach out to your friends.

You may have noticed in the column on the right that I’ve added a little box. With generous free video tutorial from FreeVlog I have managed to create a feature where you can sign up to receive an email each time I post a blog. That way, you'll never miss a moment of my exciting blog!

Just enter your email in the little box, and a friendly service called FeedBurner will send you an email for each new blog I post. That might be easier than having to check the site all the time. After you put in your email address, a pop up window will appear asking you to copy in letters from a picture. Then, you're on the list!

They promise (and I promise to make them enforce their promise) never use your emails for anything other than sending updates about this blog.

So whaddya say… wanna sign up for sMOOchalicious by email?

No comments: